If you don’t already subscribe to our print and digital magazine, you only have a few days left to make the deadline for receiving the Winter 2012/2013 issue. The issue will mail the last week of November, and the last day we can add new subscribers to the mailing list is November 12th.
As a special bonus for subscribing, you will receive our new, 135-page ebook, “130+ Content Marketing Ideas” (a $9.95 value) with at least a year’s worth of ideas for daily content for your website or blog. Click on the Ramp Up Your Content Marketing ebook ad on our subscription page to receive this offer or order directly here. This reduces the actual cost of a 1 year subscription to just $25.04 for print & digital and an incredible $20.04 for the digital-only option. This offer will expire on November 30, 2012. (Shipping for the print magazine is $5 extra for international addresses.)
If you don’t want a magazine (unbelievable as that may sound!), or if you already subscribe, you can purchase the ebook here for $9.95.
What’s in the Winter issue that makes this such a great time to sign up? Only an amazing collection of helpful articles written by some of the most revered names in the search engine marketing industry whose advice is based on their own experience helping small business owners optimize their websites and improve their ROI and conversions. Here are some of the items that will appear in the Winter issue:
- Is SEO Worth The Money For Small Businesses? — learn how to decide if you need to hire an SEO contractor or company, with actual stories from real businesses about their experiences.
- Why You Need To Get On Google+ Today — explains why it is imperative that business invest the time and effort to carve out a spot on what seems like just another social media property.
- Rethink Your Brand To Rethink Your Digital Potential — an inspiring plan to take back your brand that every small business needs to look at (branding is not limited to the IBMs of the world).
- Usability Can Help You Avoid Over-Optimization Penalties — Kim Krause Berg provides a baker’s dozen tips on how usability guards against slaps from Google.
- An Interview With Heather Frahm of Catalyst — With some of the world’s largest brands under her wing, Heather’s views on search are a must-read.
- Digging Deep Into AdWords — David Rodnitzky uncovers some great data analysis tools you can use without ever leaving your AdWords account.
There’s much, much more … but you need to subscribe in order to benefit from all of the gems in this issue.
(Subscriptions processed after November 12th will receive the Spring 2013 issue as their first issue, mailing at the end of February 2013)
Image: Magazines by Shutterstock